Pages



7.24.2017

When Life Gives You Lemons

Fruity prints, like lemons and pineapples, have definitely caught my eye this summer. I think they are so summery and whimsical that I had to get in on the fun. I picked up this lemon sweater shell at the J. Crew in the Somerset Collection recently and couldn't wait to tuck it into these chambray bow shorts that go with everything in my closet. I was on the fence about purchasing the shorts because they can only be worn for the short summer season, but I'm glad I did- I've worn them out shopping, over swimsuits, and even dressed them up for a night out. The look that I put together below would be perfect for a casual day, running errands, or almost any relaxing summer event. 

One topic I also wanted to draw attention to today is one of my favorite things- jewelry! I wear the same three rings in almost every blog post, and I get asked questions about them often. They are all from Pandora, my favorite stop for jewelry. I believe that all of them are still currently sold and in stock both online and in most stores.  One thing that I absolutely love about Pandora is their rose gold, it is both pretty and durable! The picture below shows both rose gold rings that I wear all of the time and that go so well with my Caravelle rose gold watch. Also, the gold necklace I wear every day,  in all of my blog posts, and get asked tons of questions about was actually passed down to me from my mom. I love how the gold chain is so delicate, and the diamond pendant gives any outfit the right amount of sparkle. A simple and small gold necklace is a great option for ladies who want one classic necklace to wear day after day.

Enjoy!








Wearing- Lemon Shell (similar),  Bow Shorts, Tassel Earrings, Rings (Pandora)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment