Pages



7.15.2017

Tied Together With a Bow

It's no secret, I love a good bow. They are my favorite detail that adds a touch of class and femininity to any outfit. I loved this dress when I first saw it in stores, and after trying it on, I was smitten. A comfy silhouette and pockets are my must-haves for dresses. Also, a great dress is one that can be dressed up or down for almost any occasion. The look I styled below is more dressed up, and could be worn for work or dressier events, but when paired with simple flats and a cardigan, this dress feels more like running errands and grabbing lunch with friends. For outfit details and bow-detailed pieces, check out the links below.

Enjoy!

   
Wearing- Dress (I ordered a petite), Cardigan, Scalloped Shoes (similar), Earrings (on sale!),
Leather Tote (on sale!)

No comments :

Post a Comment