Pages



7.27.2017

Going For Gingham

The Ionia Free Fair is always a stop for my friends and I, year after year. Not only do we enjoy people watching, but the deep-fried, greasy food is the biggest attraction for me. Every year I try a different fried dish that I couldn't get anywhere else but the fair. Last year, I chose deep-fried Oreos, and this year, we shared deep-fried cookie dough along with a giant deep-fried s'more. I'm not going to let myself look up any recipes because that could be dangerous. 

Anyway, I thought that this dress would be perfect for my local fair look. I picked up this gingham dress during my trip to the Somerset Mall at the Anthropologie store. Gingham is my go-to pattern because it's timeless and great for all seasons. My closet is at least one-third gingham. This dress is now sold out, but I linked a similar one at the end of this post.

Enjoy!









Wearing- Dress (similar), Tassel Earrings (on sale!), Sandals (similar), Sunglasses

Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment