Pages



7.09.2017

A Late, but Happy Fourth of July

The color red is always my go-to for the Fourth of July. It has always been my favorite color, but I'm more excited to wear a pop of bright red around the holiday because it's just so festive! This top has just the right amount of detail, and I can't get over eyelet and ruffles this summer. Along with this bright top, I couldn't pass up the pineapple earrings I paired with it. 

Also, today I'm sharing a few photos from my holiday weekend escape to Mackinac Island. I haven't made it to the island since I was three, so it was like experiencing it for the first time. I loved how most of the island was untouched, and the coastline around the entire island was so pretty to admire as we biked our way around. Arch Rock was my favorite attraction, although it's supposed to collapse in fifty years. And after biking the coastline, we got lunch and lots of Mackinac Island's famous fudge. I ended up buying five slices by the time I took off for home- oops. Well, if you have the chance to visit Mackinac Island or go back, make sure to not spend all of your time in the town and see the beautiful coastline around the rest of island.

Enjoy!

 Wearing- Red Top, White Jeans, Sandals (sold out), Sunglasses
Photos- Alyse Spitzley
Open your eyes, Josh!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment