Pages



1.05.2018

Winter Wonderland

Happy New Year! I cannot wait to see what this new year brings, as there were many surprises and great times in 2017. Most excitingly, I created Clothes With Ellie Rose and started to share my passion for all things fashion, and I will happily continue doing so this year. 

As always, this winter has surely been a snowy one, and I've found the cutest and warmest cold weather gear to keep you cozy all winter long. As I'm someone who is chronically cold year-round, the harsh Michigan winters sometimes feel unbearable, especially with the subzero temperatures recently. My Canada Goose parka has kept me snug as a bug this winter, and I'm loving this deep green color. It's definitely a way to stand out in the sea of black winter coats without being too bright. My Canada Goose is from Moosejaw, as I've found their customer service to be unparalleled, which is important when making a big purchase. Another benefit of shopping with Moosejaw is their automatic 10% cash back to spend in the store, with many promotions of 30% back in store credit throughout the year. Overall, I've never had a better or warmer experience with any other winter coat I've ever owned.

Also purchased from Moosejaw, my Sorel Boots are another winter favorite that I've been wearing on repeat. My exact boots are sold out, but there are other colors on sale here and the shorter version here. I love mine because they go almost all of my winter wardrobe, and they keep my feet super warm. Sorel has tons of winter boot options ranging from shearling-lined to fur-lined in many different color and style options. If you're still on the hunt for warm winter boots, check them out. And as the end of the season approaches, I'm sure many Sorel styles will be marked down, so it's a great time to find your next-winter boots at a fraction of the price. 

I topped off this look with my black pom-pom hat and gingham scarf, both purchased earlier this season from J. Crew. My scarf is actually a cape scarf, but I usually don't wear it as a cape. I like using cape scarves because they are more full and cozy as opposed to most regular scarves. I wear this hat all of the time, but I also have my eye on this one and this one.

Outfit details are linked below- Enjoy and Happy New Year!

f







 Wearing- Canada Goose Coat, Sorel Boots (similar here), Scarf, Hat, Bow Tote

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment