Pages



7.06.2017

Fields and Flowers

Welcome to my first blog post! I am very excited to share style inspiration, beauty favorites, and life happenings with you. First, one of my favorite things of all time is a great dress, especially in the summer. I couldn't pass up this dress when I was looking for the perfect thing to wear to a barn wedding this past May. Since then, I've worn this floral dress for work and for casual summer events with friends and family. Also, I recently fell in love with this leather tote and had to have it, and it did not disappoint! The leather is soft and buttery, and the color is so rich. The pockets and zippers on the inside are awesome, and it's the perfect size. Outfit details are listed below. Enjoy!
Wearing: Dress, Bag, Sandals
More Summer Dresses I Love: Pineapple Dress, Floral DressShift Dress, Off-the-shoulder Dress, Red Romper

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment