Pages



7.12.2017

Saturday Style

Although I love to dress up, I always appreciate a cute and comfy weekend outfit. A couple Saturdays ago, I was running a few errands and thought it would be the perfect time to capture a classic weekend look. Most of these pieces I've had for a while, but I recently picked up this denim jacket from J. Crew. I was on the hunt for one that wasn't cropped or distressed because I wanted a truly classic denim jacket that would be in style for years to come. I've been wearing it over tanks on cooler days and over dresses for work. Also, I wanted to draw some attention to the black slides I'm wearing with this look. I haven't ran into a problem with these sandals yet: they go with all black-based outfits and the suede is great (always make sure to always use a water-resistant protective spray a few days prior to wearing new suede shoes). Every summer I try to find two perfect pairs of sandals, a brown and black pair, to go with all of my summer outfits. This year I happened to stumble across these black slides, and my brown sandals are listed in previous posts.

Enjoy!

Photos- Alyse Spitzley

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment