Pages



12.26.2017

My Christmas Dress

Every year, I love to pick out one special Christmas outfit, usually a dress or skirt. Plaid is my very favorite way to be festive, and this black watch plaid dress is no exception. It is not too dressy, but still feels holiday and is fun to wear (especially the pockets). My cozy cable knit cardigan is actually borrowed from the men's section, and I threw it on for extra warmth at one of my Christmas parties. I topped it off with my classic black cocoon coat for a dressier look. Lately, I've been wearing my over the knee boots everywhere because I'm not worried about getting the suede wet in the snow since it's waterproof. Practical yet stylish is my favorite combination.

Outfit details are linked below- I hope everyone had a great Christmas!









Wearing- Dress (on sale!), Sweater (similar), Coat, Boots

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment