Pages



8.14.2017

The Seaside Pant

I had to make it out to the beach at least one more time this summer. Life has been so crazy busy that I feel like I haven't crossed hardly anything off of my summer bucket list, but I made sure that I visit Lake Michigan more than just once. And since Grand Haven's pier is closed this summer, I definitely wanted to visit Holland's state park because the prettiest lighthouse sits on the beach, and I made sure to include in some of the photos below.

It's hard to come across a great pair of summer pants that are both wearable and cute. Summer in Michigan is often time too hot for pants, but the seaside pants are super light and comfy and can be worn all throughout summer. I wore mine out to dinner and for an evening walk on the beach in Holland. I've worn the chambray pair so much that I had to get the lilac color as well. The thing I love about the seaside pants the most is that I can throw them on with a comfy striped tee and still feel put together while running errands on a lazy day. 

Enjoy!














Wearing- Striped Tee, Seaside Pant (on sale!)

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment