Pages



8.02.2017

Wedding Guest Best

Wedding season won't be slowing down for awhile- fall weddings are the best! Being a wedding guest is always fun, but sometimes, finding the perfect thing to wear can be tricky. To make things simple, I have three criteria for wedding guest attire. First and most importantly, the dress or outfit has to be classy and not questionable in the slightest because weddings are a lovely and family-focused celebration. No one wants to be distracting on someone else's big day. Secondly, pick out something that you feel good in. This means that keeping in mind what styles and colors you look and feel best in will always make you feel better the day of the event. Lastly, investing in a classic dress that can be worn for more events in the future is better than a super trendy but flimsy dress that can only be worn a couple times. Wearing a great dress that fits and flatters you will feel great time after time.

Both dresses I'm wearing below I'm planning on wearing to weddings this year. I was only planning on getting one, but I always have the best finds when I'm not looking and couldn't turn these down. I always gravitate towards longer hemlines for special occasion dresses, so good thing midi dresses are everywhere this summer! 

I linked more wedding guest and midi dresses at the end of this post. Enjoy!






Wearing- Silk Dress (on sale!), Earrings (sold out), Pumps, Clutch (similar)






Wearing- Eyelet Dress (on sale!), Wedges (also on sale), Earrings (similar), Clutch (linked above)

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment