Pages



8.10.2017

East Grand Rapids, MI

This may be the only crop top you will catch me wearing. I do love the trend, but it has been a long and hard search to find a crop top that fits me and my wardrobe well. The eyelet and scalloped edges of this top are were too cute to resist. I didn't realize until after purchasing it, but there are buttons all the way down the back that are so pretty and help with putting it on over my head. The crop top is detailed yet goes with so many skirts and other high-waisted bottoms. I actually will be posting another outfit with this same crop top that shows how to dress it up for more fancy events, so check back next week for more ideas! 

The day of this photoshoot was super fun and in a new location for me. Josh and I took the afternoon to head out to explore East Grand Rapids. We knew that we had to try Rose's on Reeds Lake after hearing how delicious it was from so many people, and it did not disappoint! I should have taken a picture of our plates, but we dug right in the moment they were served. If you are ever in the area, I definitely recommend it. After a late lunch, we spent the rest of the afternoon adventuring around the city, taking a few photos, and running some errands.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that I am getting out of my comfort zone and joining a gym this month. I will for sure stand out as a newbie, but I'm really looking forward to reaching my fitness goals. Finding cute workout gear is also becoming a priority, and I think an activewear blog post would be fun to mix it up. I will search high and low for the best rated and prettiest gym clothes to share with you all, so stay tuned for a new type of blog post!

Enjoy and thanks for reading!







No comments :

Post a Comment