Pages



8.30.2017

Polka Dots and Pearls

The summer has flown by and now I'm ready to start transitioning my wardrobe into fall. The colder months are my favorite to dress for because I love layering and cozy looks. But today, I'm sharing a transitional outfit that can work for this awkward late summer/early fall weather. This outfit is super easy to duplicate with classic essentials, like a basic button-up, statement necklace, darker denim, and flats that are a pop of color. I added my own little twist to this tried-and-true outfit formula with a leopard belt, tortoise sunnies, and bold red lips. I encourage you to make your own easy go-to outfit that is timeless and appropriate for almost any occasion. 

Outfit details are linked below. Enjoy!






Wearing- J. Crew Shirt (old), Denim, Red Flats, Necklace (similar), Leopard Belt

Thanks for visiting! 


No comments :

Post a Comment