Pages



1.10.2018

Sweater Weather

One of my biggest resolutions for 2018 is to "stop and smell the roses more," if you will. For me, this means being more mindful of the present and stop worrying about future things that are out of my control. Spending a little time doing things that maybe aren't the most productive honestly help me be more productive on most of my days that are preoccupied with many responsibilities and little time to relax. If I take some time on the weekend to reconnect with friends, go someplace new, or just take some time to do nothing but try out a new face mask, I find it easier to power through those busiest days. Overall, I am working towards a productive, but happy, 2018.

This past weekend, my closest girlfriends and I took an afternoon to explore the shopping scene of Grand Rapids. We like to do this every few months, but the holiday season was just too busy. We only made it to two shopping centers, Tanger Outlets and Rivertown Crossings, but it was enough to tire us out. My best finds were at Kate Spade in Byron Center- that store is always my weakness. They were having quite the after-Christmas sale, so I picked up a wine colored handbag and a pretty floral top. I'm looking forward to featuring both on the blog shortly. 

My shopping trip attire included this slouchy sweater by Free People. I purchased it after reading such amazing reviews by customers and wanting to try it out for myself. It was sold out on many websites, including the Free people site itself, so the only place I found it at was Macy's. They have a surprising amount of sizes and color options left. As for sizing, I went with my normal size, which worked because the style is meant to be oversized, but I definitely could've gone down one size. I paired it with my comfy distressed jeans, which are on major sale right now. My feet are currently suffering due to my recent fabulous but uncomfortable shoe choices, so I chose to wear my broken-in Uggs (not my first choice, but sensible for all of walking while shopping). I topped off the look with my gold earrings, which are surprisingly lightweight, and my neutral Kate Spade bag.

Outfit details and similar styles are linked below! 









Wearing- Sweater, Jeans, Earrings (similar), Boots

1 comment :

  1. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more pixoglobalreview

    ReplyDelete