Pages



1.21.2018

My Workout Wear

As of this past September, I've started taking my fitness goals more seriously. I joined a gym that I love after realizing that attempting to work out at home just wasn't doing much for me. Personally, I have much better and more effective workouts in the gym setting where I'm surrounded by people who are working towards similar goals. The other most motivating key to my fitness routine is cute workout wear, unsurprisingly. My favorite athletic brand is Lululemon- I find that their gear actually works, fits me well, and stays nice wash after wash. Zella is a comparable brand that I also love and can be found at Nordstrom. I mostly wear leggings when I workout, as opposed to shorts, as Lululemon and Zella both carry great options. 

I'm super picky when it comes to what shoes I'm going to wear depending on the type of workout. Although I'm not a die-hard runner, I look for shoes that will be supportive for my couple runs a week, but also work well for weight training and spin class. I've had good Nikes in the past, but a few months ago, I discovered APL shoes and read so many great reviews from all types of athletes. Their line with Lululemon is absolutely beautiful- definitely a great option if you're looking for a new sneaker to try!

Outfit details are linked below- Enjoy!






Wearing- Top, Leggings, Jacket (similar), APL Shoes, Yoga Mat







Wearing- Tank Top, Leggings, Coat (similar), Sneakers, Kate Spade Backpack (old)

2 comments :

  1. Workout wear should be comfortable enough to carry while running and exercising. My sister bought wonderful tank tops from a highly recommended store and got amazing discount too. Saw their variety clothing and thinking to buy some pattered leggings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog groupglobalreview

    ReplyDelete