Pages



9.28.2017

A Light Little Jacket

Fall is upon us! I'm so glad that the weather is cooling down just enough for me to start lightly layering. I picked up this tweed bell-sleeve jacket when I was on the hunt for a statement piece that still went with everything in my closet, and I found exactly that. It is breathable and comfy with some stretch to it, and the navy color is easy for pairing. I went with a simple navy tee and lighter wash denim to keep the jacket as the center of attention. I kept the look from going too dark with white accessories. My loafers are G.H. Bass and Co, my favorite brand for classic and comfy loafers. I have the white color I am wearing here and a pinky nude color I wore in this post. They truly are one of the most comfy shoes that I own, and I'm currently eyeing these brown ones to wear this fall. 

Anyway, I'm super excited to start sharing fall outfits on the blog, especially the one I am going to wear to Art Prize in Grand Rapids this Sunday. Josh and I go to Art Prize every fall and this time around, the little getaway feels much more needed! I love walking around the streets of downtown Grand Rapids, viewing all of the unique pieces, and of course, stopping by one of the local restaurants to grab a delicious bite to eat. The festival goes until October 8th, and I definitely recommend stopping by if you get the chance.

My outfit details are linked below- enjoy!









Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment