Pages



12.16.2017

The Last-Minute Gift Guide

Happy Saturday! I put together a few last minute gift ideas for any of the guys and gals in your life that you haven't checked off of your list yet. Each guide has options that are timeless and useful for any age. The Fresh Umbrian clay mask on the first guide is a tried-and-true for me. I picked it up at the beginning of this year and have been hooked ever since; it is gentle, but I definitely notice how deeply clean my face feels. On the second guide, I was most excited to find the cologne sampler for men because it has twelve mini colognes from top brands, but also comes with a certificate that he can take to the store to get a full size bottle of his favorite scent from the sampler. No more guessing if he likes the cologne that you picked out for him. I hope this guide comes in handy if you're struggling to check those last few people off of your list before Christmas. Enjoy!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

No comments :

Post a Comment