Pages



9.23.2017

Early Fall Style

Even though it doesn't feel like fall in Michigan, I still am super excited about building a great fall wardrobe. I wear this sweater blazer all of the time with dresses, button-ups, and cute tanks because it's super comfy but is that finishing touch on so many outfits. Unfortunately, the camel color is backordered until November, but the charcoal color is still in stock. My favorite piece to wear with my sweater blazer is this army green utility dress. The ruffle details and bow at the waist make it feminine and are a great spin on this classic dress. I was on the fence about these glitter snakeskin flats for awhile because I was not sure how practical they were. Surprisingly, I wear them more than my tan or black flats since they are a neutral color and dress up almost any outfit!

Lastly, I have been on the hunt for a great matte lip color that doesn't dry my lips out. After trying different brands my favorite is this Smashbox liquid matte lipstick in the rose color. I use a neutral lip liner from Smashbox to make the lipstick precise and stay on all day.

All details are linked below!











Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment